Friday, May 6, 2011

20 bucks

Today is payday!
Today we are rolling in dough...
Today is bill pay day.
Today we are broke....

Today I am reminded of where my provision truly comes from. I am reminded of the birds; and how much more does my Father provide for me.

Josh and I count ourselves blessed to be only 4 short months from being out of debt. (It's funny to me that a year later I'm still making payments for our wedding.)

Today we are one step closer to college.
Today we are one step closer to having a home of our own.
Today we are one step closer to having a family.

Today we have peace, joy and the desire to remain financially disciplined. Let's be honest... it's a lot of fun to go out to eat, buy movies and shoes... TOMS!

If you haven't heard of TOMS shoes you should look it up www.toms.com
For every pair you purchase, they donate a pair of new shoes to a child in need. All over the world.
Did I mention they look neat and are super comfortable?

There's my plug for the day.

God provides =] yes yes yes

"Make me love, give me wisdom, keep me humble"

loves =]
samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment